How to Put Your Wig On
1) Find the front and the back of wig (the lace will be in front).
2) Braid your own hair back making sure it is as flat as possible. Small cornrows are best. Place a non-slip wig grip around the perimeter of your hairline (keeps the wig securely in place.)
3) Grasp the wig at the top and slip it over your head from your natural hairline to the natural hairline in the back.
4) The wig should feel secure but no too tight. You can adjust your wig for a secure, comfortable fit.
5) Style as you would your own hair. On closure wigs, the small tabs in the front of the ears can be adjusted to hold the wig close to the face.