Introduction to Wig Making on the Sewing Machine (1 on 1)
Our one on one, hands on training is held in Jackson, Ms. This is a one day class. Students are given a 1 hour lunch break.
Beginner friendly: This class will be 95% hands-on to assure that you are grasping the concepts as you work. No previous experience or professional license is needed.
Our goal is for you to leave with everything you need to start a wig business or make your own wigs immediately.
STUDENTS WILL COMPLETE A FULLY CONSTRUCTED LACE CLOSURE WIG IN THIS CLASS! THIS CLASS IS COMPLETELY HANDS-ON AND NOT A LOOK-AND-LEARN!!
- Learn techniques for constructing a wig under 45 minutes.
- Basic functions of the sewing machine
- Sewing machine setup and proper settings for wig making
- Properly measuring and transferring measurements to the wig cap
- Cap resizing
- How to construct a closure wig on a sewing machine
- Weft placement
- Double wefting
- Troubleshooting your machine
- Exclusive Sewing Machine Practice Sheets
- Raw Hair Vendor List
What do you need to bring?
- We provide a sewing machine to train on during class, however, we recommend that you purchase and bring your own from our list of recommended machines.
All students will leave with:
- Full wig making kit (list of contents in kit will be provided upon completion of payment)
- A list of recommended sewing machines
- Discount pricing on Buttah Baby Hair Imports products
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime support
Interest-free Financing Available:
✅ SHOP PAY ACCEPTED
✅ ZIP (Quad Pay) ACCEPTED
If paying in full, as a preventive measure to combat credit card fraud, students will undergo a series of verification checks after enrollment. This protects the student and us against frivolous chargebacks and credit card theft. Those not in compliance within 24 to 48 hours of placing an order will have their seat released to another student and your class registration canceled.
Deposit of $250 (Non-Refundable & Non-Transferrable) due now at booking and remainder due upon arrival in Cash or Zelle ONLY.
If you're using Zelle, please remember to confirm with your financial institution whether or not you will need to submit a limit increase for sending Zelle payments in the full amount at least 3 business days prior to class. Other forms of payments (CashApp, ApplePay, PayPal, Credit Card) WILL NOT be accepted onsite.
- Students have the option of paying the initial deposit of $250 and paying the remaining balance onsite.
- Students wanting to finance the class will need to select the "FULL PAYMENT" option and choose either ShopPay or Zip (Formerly QuadPay) during checkout.
Questions? Use our live chat feature or call (601) 208-0769.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED. Please no extra guests!